Shades of pink, pretty florals, and burlap dominate the decor in this Rustic Pink Bridal Shower. This post has lots of lovely inspiration for a bride that’s a little bit country. When I saw that our guest of honor showed up wearing the most amazing pink cowboy boots, I knew that her family had chosen the absolute perfect theme for her.
As you’re browsing through the photos below, be sure to notice some of my favorite elements from the shower:
- Traditional tissue poms were mixed with handmade doily poms and a fun eyelet version. Create the eyelet look by using a hole punch on the ends of your folded tissue poms to create a pattern before you unfold and fluff them.
- Small bales of hay made perfect risers for the food display on the table.
- Custom printables really carried the theme throughout the party. Everything from the welcome sign at the entrance to the game cards for our version of “who knows the couple best?” was perfectly coordinated.
- Pink burlap was a no-brainer for the handmade “Miss to Mrs.” glitter banner.
- Guests went home with favors of EOS lip balms in shades of pink, of course. We wrapped them up in tulle and tied them with ribbon and a tag that said “Kisses from the Bride-to-Be”.
Party Styling, Printables, burlap glitter banner, and papel picado banner: Party a la Mo